Interview Requests ...
a meeting of people face to face, esp. for consultation.
"all applicants will be called for an interview"
hold an interview with (someone).
"he arrived to be interviewed by a local TV personality"
A key factor in my success as an entrepreneur was the ability to speak in public to crowds ...
News Papers, Professional Journals and TV Interviews (selected):
- WGN Television Chicago
- Crains Chicago Business
- Chicago Computer Guide
- Oakbrook Gazette
- ·DuPage Business Ledger
- First Chicago’s Business Resource Review
- The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce Action Newsletter
- Chicago Software Newspaper
- Human Resource Executive
- Bell & Howell Information and Learning’s Proquest University, Washington DC.
- The Chicagoland, Chicago South, & OakBrook Chambers of Commerce
- The North Business & Industrial Council
- The Midwest Society of Professional Consultants
- The Consultants Round Table
- Waste Management 95 at McCormick Place
- American Business Interlink
- Right/Janotta Bray
- The IRGA Convention
- The International Association of Career Management Professionals
- Northwestern University, DePaul University, and Lewis University MBA Seminars
- The IPC and CCl annual conferences.
- The Human Resource Planning Society Annual Conference
Public speaking was the key factor in building the credibility as a domain expert that ultimately lead to the acquisition of new clients, investor interest, and much more as an entrepreneur.